With cleaners that have been put to the test in over 1.5 million pools across the country, Kreepy Krauly pool cleaners have been proven to stand the test of time. Kreepy Krauly manufactures many different pool cleaners, each with its own cleaning abilities. The key to Krauly’s durability is that they have only one moving part. All of these cleaners use your pool pump and existing filtration system to conveniently activate at timed intervals. Here is a sample of their product line:
As with the rest of the Kreepy Krauly line, the 360042 Pool Cleaner is designed to move in completely random patterns. This allows it to cover every nook and cranny in the pool no matter how elaborate the floor design is. Maximum cleaning power is achieved with the automatic regulator and advanced swivel design. The extreme suction allows the Pentair Kreepy Krauly 360042 Pool Cleaner to climb walls all the way up to the water line. No tools are needed to attach the pool cleaner to your pool’s vacuum line or skimmer. Unlike many cleaners which operate at a fixed speed, this Kreepy Krauly cleaner adjusts its speed using an automatic valve for best efficiency.
- Dive float directional system helps guide cleaner throughout entire pool from the water line to the pool bottom for great cleaning coverage
- Automatic valve automatically regulates water flow to set the ideal travel speed for more thorough cleaning
- Roller strap maneuvers cleaner around steps and ladders for uninhibited cleaning
2) Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner (K60400)
The Kreepy Krauly K60400 Pool Cleaner packs extreme vacuum power in its compact frame. No debris is left untouched with the wide mouth that captures junk of all sizes. The flapper design is very quiet and does not make an annoying sound as it works. The pointed tines around the flapper are designed to glide over surfaces without getting stuck. No drain, corner, fitting or pool light will stop the Kreepy Krauly K60400 Pool Cleaner from continuing on its path. The built in bumper allows it to negotiate around ladders and steps without getting caught.
Slightly more compact than the aforementioned models, the Kreepy Krauly K50600 Pool Cleaner is designed for above-ground pools only. It features the same hydraulic suctioning power as in-ground models and has only a single moving part. Automatic flow regulation changes the speed of the cleaner as needed. As it moves along, it not only picks up large debris, but stirs up sand and dirt so that the main pool filter can reach it. The random pattern coverage sends the K50600 across every square inch of the pool floor and side walls.
- Superior hydraulic design for optimum vacuuming power
- Only one operational moving part (the flapper) for long, dependable service; no wheels or gears to replace or service
- Free skimming valve automatically regulates water flow to assure proper cleaning speed and simultaneous skimming of surface debris while vacuuming