One of the chores you look forward to the least is finding the Best Automatic Pool Cleaners, but swimming pool cleaners can offer you automation that will do away with some of the manual work. If you’re wondering which type of pool cleaners will work best for your pool, you can arm yourself with good information before you buy. There are lots of pool vacuums available, and this may make it more difficult to decide on the model you want.
Automatic Pressure Pool Cleaners use the pressure of water coming from your pump to operate. The pump they work from may be your main pump, or you can add a smaller, dedicated pump for the cleaner. The pressure drives the cleaner all around your pool, and it forces debris into the cleaner’s bag. This model is handy since it won’t suck debris into your main pump basket or pool filter, which means you won’t have to clean those as often. If your pool is in a tree-filled area, or if a lot of debris ends up in your pool. This cleaner is an excellent way to go.
The positive aspects of a dedicated pump include the cleaner’s ability to do a better job on your pool, rather than those run with a non-dedicated pump. These types of swimming pool cleaning units will last longer since running them off your main pump can cause them to run more slowly when your filter is dirty. But pumps not dedicated to pool cleaners are easier to install, and you get away from the extra expense of installing two pumps.
Our 3 Picked Automatic Pool Cleaners
Top 3 Automatic Pool Cleaner Detailed Review:
Pools are great places to relax in, especially in the sweltering heat of the summer. No matter whether you are actually swimming or simply watching from the sidelines (and just about to be pushed in!) the atmosphere it creates is simply amazing. Nothing takes the zing away from these events like the sight of a dirty pool. A lot of cleaners promise heaven and deliver only lofty promises. However, the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools ensures that these fun-filled moments are not ruined by muck and grime.
Specifications of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1
- Features: In-Ground Pool Cleaner.
- Includes: Filter bag, 31-foot hose kit.
- Weight: 15 pounds.
- Color: Blue.
Features of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Scrubs the floor and vacuums the walls to produce a spotlessly clean finish. It uses a roaming motion to get through the whole pool properly.
- It operates without the need for a booster pump. This does not in any way affect its cleaning effectiveness.
- Works well with any kind of ground pool shape or size, it doesn’t matter!
- It is ideal for gunite, fiberglass, and vinyl ground pools.
- It also works in a variety of conditions: even under solar blankets it still gives optimum performance.
- It works without interruptions thanks to its effective internal backup timer. Using this handy feature, it automatically frees itself when it gets caught in nooks and crannies.
- It works quickly and efficiently, ensuring that you have a clean pool in 3 hours or less.
- It keeps out of your skimmers way since it uses the pool’s return line. This allows your skimmer to clean surface debris free of interruption from your pool cleaner.
- The pool cleaner also assists in distributing chemicals and heat through the pool as it operates.
- It comes complete with its own handy filter bag and a 31” hose kit.
Who should buy the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pool Cleaner?
This Automatic Pool Cleaner is very versatile and works in a great variety of conditions. That is why it is an ideal purchase for practically anyone with an in-ground pool. Whatever size, whatever it is made of, this in-ground pool cleaner will handle it with the diligence it deserves.
It is also ideal for those who don’t have or don’t want a booster pump. This pool cleaner functions without one so you don’t have to worry about buying one.
Pros and cons of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Inground Pool Cleaner
- It is Automated.
- It works Fast.
- Works in a variety of pool shapes and types.
- Thorough cleaning result.
- Helps distribute chemicals and heat.
- Automated operation.
- Frees itself when it is stuck.
- Doesn’t interrupt other cleaning devices e.g. skimmer.
- The parts can be a bit pricey to replace.
Our conclusion of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 F1 Pool Cleaner
Versatile, fast, hardy and truly automated: this pool cleaner seems to have it all working for it. It is well designed and works hard to ensure your pool is clean. Best of all, it is available at a bargain price online right now. So don’t hesitate, check out the fantastic savings you can make with its purchase for great value for money!
- Powered by triple jets and advanced cleaning technology
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape.Tail Sweep PRO Compatible
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool.If they are low or the wheels are not spinning then check the in-line filter for debris. If clear and the wheels still aren't spinning then check the water management system for clogs. If the RPM's are slightly below the prescribed range then remove the restrictor disc from the wall connector. If the wheels are moving too quickly then install the red restrictor disc
When a manufacturer says that something is Automatic, we expect that it means it works by itself. However, when it comes to pool cleaners it usually means that we have to keep close by to ensure that it is working properly. The Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner will ensure that those supervisory visits to your pool are a thing of the past! This very effective pool cleaner works flawlessly and very effectively to ensure you have a clean pool to enjoy.
Specifications of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Features: Extra-Large Filter capacity.
- Includes: Dolphin swivel technology that gets rid of tangling and ensures complete pool coverage.
- Weight: 34.5 pounds.
Features of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Not only does this pool cleaner look great, but it also is very easy to assemble.
- This pool cleaner automatically cleans both the inside floor and the side walls effectively. It actually climbs the walls without problems.
- It is best suited for pools that are up to 30 by 40 feet in area.
- It has a pair of very large intake ports that are located right behind the cleaning brush and another pair placed at the outer corners. This gives it the biggest cleaning path that presently exists in this industry.
- It is also ingeniously designed to allow for more filter capacity while still having reduced weight.
- It also uses a Rapid Drain System that effectively filters water quickly while still retaining the trapped debris in the filter system.
- It features a versatile cleaning action that allows it to gently handle vinyl liners and still handle concrete and fiberglass pools.
- It does not get stuck since it includes an anti-stuck sensor. The sensor prevents it from getting caught in tight corners, ladders, steps or any other tricky spots.
- Comes with a caddy for easy transportation.
- Includes 50” of Anti-Twist cable.
- It is very durable and the parts are easy to replace once they are worn out.
Who should buy this Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner?
This pool cleaner works best in pools that are up to 30 by 40 feet in size. However, it doesn’t matter what they are made of, this pool will clean it! If you are worried that it will ruin your vinyl pool, you can put your fears to rest. If you are worried that it won’t be able to efficiently handle your concrete pool, you don’t need to worry anymore! So if you want an efficient pool cleaner that will scrub your floor and walls without you having to constantly get it un-stuck, then this is for you!
Pros and cons of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Automated Pool Cleaner.
- Versatile: cleans all types of pools.
- Anti-stuck technology.
- Easy to maintain and replace parts.
- Extra large filter capacity.
- Very effective cleaning action.
- Customers report that emptying the bag can be a bit of a hassle, but worth the effort when you see how clean your pool is.
Our conclusion of the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
This pool cleaner embodies convenience at its best. Not only does it make its in-pool operations a breeze, it also ensures that out of the pool it is still easy to carry around and handle. When buying this pool cleaner, you can be sure you’ll get more than what you are paying for. No wonder so many customers marvel at how great it makes their pool look. Say bye to stress and hi to clean pools with the Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner today!
- Plug & Play. Easy to use. Single button control for simple operation backed by a 1 manufacturer’s assurance. Ideal for in-ground pools up to 50 feet.
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pools floor and walls.
- Dual scrubbing brushes give twice the cleaning power to attack tough dirt. Large bottom-load cartridge filters combined with a high suction rate captures leaves and fine debris leaving your pool sparkling clean in 3 hours.
Automatic pool cleaners, like most things automatic, have gained popularity since people have become increasingly busy. Most people just don’t have the time and energy to pick up after what their pool cleaner missed. That is why it is extremely frustrating when your “automatic” appliance turns out to need more assistance than you had intended. The Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Automatic In-ground Pool Cleaner has a proven track record of over 2 million pools to ensure there aren’t any doubts about its performance. Here is why so many people are turning to this pool cleaner to keep their pools spic and span.
Specifications of the Pentair 360042 Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner:
- Features: sturdy construction, durable service
- Weight: 19.2 Pounds
- Color: Blue with white accents
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
Features of the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly:
- It has a proven track record of performance and reliability cleaning in-ground pools. It cleans up both large and small debris. It works by vacuuming the surfaces and filtering the water for a more efficient clean.
- It covers your pool using a truly random pattern ensuring that it gets to all those usually missed spots.
- It has a turbo-actions swivel design that works to deliver an efficient water flow. This ensures that it has maximum cleaning power for the best cleaning result.
- It is specially designed to clean from your water line down to the floor of the pool.
- Doesn’t require a booster pump since it works with your skimmer or vacuum line. This makes it more cost effective to use than its pressure-side cleaner competitors.
- It is very easy to install and get to use. It’s so nice you actually don’t even need tools to set it up!
- It uses an automatic valve regulator that ensures optimum water speed for a more powerful and thoroughly clean.
- It is very easy to maintain since it only has one moving part. Additionally, its spare parts are affordable and easily available.
- As proof of how much the manufacturer believes in his product, it comes with a 2-year warranty, not that you will need it!
Who should buy the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Inground Pool Cleaner?
This pool cleaner is ideal for anyone with an in-ground pool of any shape. It is best that you have a skimmer or vacuum line fitting and already installed so that the Kreepy Krauly can effortlessly fit right into the system. With this in place, all you need is to quickly put it in and you are ready to get your pool clean.
This is also ideal for those who are keen on a pool cleaner that is easy to maintain and replace. The pool cleaner has only one moving part and therefore takes a really long time before it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Pros and cons of the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly:
- Proven track record.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Efficient and effective cleaning action.
- True random pattern.
- Easy to maintain and replace.
- Some customers report that the sucking noises it makes might be scary for children, though this is not a real problem.
Our conclusion of the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Inground Pool Cleaner:
The figures speak for themselves, with a proven track record of over 2 million cleaned pools, the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Suction-Side In-ground Pool Cleaner sits on a class of its own. Purchasing one of these is definitely a long-term investment, considering how long it lasts. Get one today for a life of continuous clean pools.
- Dive float directional system helps guide cleaner throughout entire pool from the water line to the pool bottom for great cleaning coverage
- Automatic valve automatically regulates water flow to set the ideal travel speed for more thorough cleaning
- Roller strap maneuvers cleaner around steps and ladders for uninhibited cleaning
Our 3 Picked In Ground Automatic Pool Cleaners:
When we talk about the little engine that could, we instantly remember the struggling train as it climbs uphill. Well, the Polaris F9350 Premium Automatic Pool Cleaner is the little pool cleaner that actually does. It works quickly and effortlessly, unlike our determined train, to ensure that your pool is clean within record time!
Specifications of the Polaris F9350
- Features: Suction Side, Flow regulator
- Includes: 40 foot hose
- Weight: 21 Pounds
Features of the Polaris F9350 Pool Cleaner:
- It cleans the whole pool, both the walls and the pool floor. If your steps are well designed, the ATV will have no problem cleaning them too!
- It has a very sturdy and strong design, no wonder it is labeled as the All Terrain Vac (ATV). No matter what design your pool is, this pool cleaner can handle it.
- It is housed in a UV-resistant body complete with spoke wheels and snap-on hubcaps. Made of very strong and durable material.
- It also has reversible tires. This reverse mechanism helps it to untangle itself if it gets stuck. Additionally, it also vacuums in reverse. This is the only vacuum cleaner in its category that can reverse while still vacuuming!
- It additionally is very easy to set up. All you need to do is connect it to your skimmer or your suction line and you are good to go. The pool cleaner uses this to deposit its debris directly into the pool filter.
- It has a larger than average throat that enables it to pick up large debris.
- As part of its cleaning, it filters the water which results in an even cleaner pool.
- It has an extra water inlet that keeps water in circulation to the pump even if the cleaner gets clogged.
- Additionally, it has a flow regulator that does all the water adjustment for you. This optimizes the vacuuming process without your input. Great for first-time users!
- It works really fast and efficiently, a trait that has endeared it to many buyers.
- It is very durable since it uses high-quality material and it is excellently designed.
Who should buy this Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner?
The ATV is for the pool owner who wants a hassle-free experience. No matter what kind of pool you own, this hardy little cleaner will make your pool cleaner than you have ever seen it in record time. It is also very easy to set up and operate; it requires very little expertise to get it up and running. No complicated adjustments and calibrations, it automatically does all this for you! So if you want a pool cleaner that is simple to operate and offers true automatic operation, this is definitely the one for you.
Pros and cons of the Polaris Polaris F9350 Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner:
- Cleans your Pool very Fast.
- Cleans very thoroughly.
- Durable and made from quality material.
- Reversible vacuum action.
- Tangle-free operation.
- Easy to set up and use.
- True automatic operation.
- It is hard to get this model outside the US, but hopefully, this will change.
Our conclusion of the Polaris F9350 Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner:
The facts speak for themselves. This little pool cleaner that actually does is a dream purchase. It has kept so many pool owners happy for many years. Why not hop on to this bandwagon and join this happy throng of satisfied users. What’s more, joining this bandwagon is not expensive, especially when you have discounts of up to 43% available!
- 2-Wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with aqua-tracks tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools
- Vortex vacuum technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
When in the market for a pool cleaner, you are usually assaulted with a wide variety with different specifications for different pools. Anyone with a little shopping experience will tell you that today’s market variety is more of a nightmare than an advantage. With so much to choose from, it seems like we are always engaging in expensive experiments with new but disappointing purchases.
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 F5 Pressure-Side Automatic In-Ground Pool Cleaner ensures that you don’t have to put up with more disappointments. With its fast cleaning action for all types of in-ground pools, you are assured of happy swimming days and pool parties! Here is more about this great pool cleaner.
Specifications of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- Features: Automatic, separate booster pump.
- Includes: 31” hose, in-ground pool cleaner, double jets, convenient filter bag.
- Weight: 18.15 pounds.
- Color: White with Blue accents.
Features of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280
- It is very easy to set up, install and start using. No significant expertise is needed.
- It features automate cleaning action for in-ground pools.
- Has double jets that make it clean much faster and harder by giving it more vacuum power.
- It works amazingly on any pool size, scrubbing both the bottom and the walls of the pool.
- Uses a separate booster pump while cleaning for even more efficiency.
- The separate booster pump delivers more power and thus faster cleaning action.
- It uses a very unique system for its debris removal. The filter bag removes all the dirt and debris before it gets to the pump basket or even the filter. This greatly prolongs the life and efficiency of your pool cleaner.
- This system is very durable, ensuring that you will use this convenient appliance for a long time to come.
- It comes complete with a convenient 31” hose.
- All these features work seamlessly and efficiently and drastically reduce the cleaning time.
Who should buy the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner?
Are you tired of hiring expensive pool cleaning service but don’t want to have to do the job yourself? This cleaner is perfect for all those who are keen on power, quick automated action and durability. Whatever shape and size your pool is the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Automatic In-ground Pool Cleaner will effectively handle it. It also is great for those who want to get a long-lasting service from their pump.
Please note, this purchase is best for those who already own a booster pump, or are willing to purchase one. By using a separate booster pump, it maximizes on power and drastically reduces cleaning time.
Pros and Cons of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pool Cleaner
- Very fast cleaning action.
- Cleans all kinds of pools.
- Efficient operation.
- Affordably priced.
- Delivers powerful cleaning action.
- Cleans thoroughly.
- No Such Cons have been Found.
Our conclusion of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pool Cleaner
This pool cleaner literally exceeds expectations. It works hard, fast and efficiently to keep your pool clean all by itself, leaving you free to call up your friends for that impromptu pool party. It is little wonder that pool cleaning experts highly recommend this In-Ground Pool Cleaner for your pool.
Don’t hesitate; get true value for your money by checking the online bargains available today for this model. Let this pool cleaner suck the dirt out of your pool and the frown off your face today!
- Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pressure side pool cleaner
- Works in all in-ground pools; requires Polaris booster pump
- Palletized in multiples of 16 units ;TailSweep PRO Compatibility-YES
Cleaning a pool is almost like cleaning a house with a vacuum cleaner. The trick is to get every spot cleaned up and all the debris in the water removed. Most automated pool cleaners will leave spaces of untouched surfaces simply because they are not coordinated in their cleaning approach. The Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Pool Cleaner, Ultra XL raises the bar in pool cleaning standards by offering a systematic approach to cleaning the pool. What’s more, it does so efficiently, quietly and most of all very quickly. Let’s take a closer look at this pool cleaner.
Specifications of the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Pool Cleaner, Ultra XL
- Features: Aqua Pilot.
- Includes: Turbine Technology.
- Weight: 18.7 pounds.
- Dimensions: 51.5 x 1 x 15 inches.
Features of the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Ultra XL
- The Ultra XL is an upgraded design of the former Ultra. Its new design looks very good and works even better!
- This upgraded design still uses a few of the predecessor’s spare parts. So if you own one simply use them as replacement parts in case of wear and tear.
- It uses the exclusive AquaPilot technology to clean through the pool in a more efficient and detailed manner. Simply pre-program it to move in a series of tight turns to systematically cover the whole area of the swimming pool.
- This pool cleaner uses a powerful suction cleaning method that works very effectively, cleaning up all kinds of dirt and debris. From leaves to find dirt, they are all efficiently picked up.
- It uses your existing filtration system to deposit all the dirt ensuring that you don’t have to install a new one. You don’t need to purchase a new booster pump or even waste precious minutes and money clearing and changing used debris bags.
- It works quite fast to give you a clean pool. It also works very silently ensuring that you have true peace of mind while it works.
- Works best with the Totally Hayward System to ensure automated and complete pool cleaning. Once you have the system in place, setting up the pool cleaner is a matter of minutes.
Who should buy this pool cleaning robot?
This pool cleaner works best for those who have purchased the Totally Hayward System. This pool cleaner fits seamlessly in this system. In order to get the best out of it, it is recommended that you go ahead and install this system.
This pool cleaner is also very good for those who want a thorough job done on their pool. It uses a very systematic approach to clean all the spots in the pool, a trait that has endeared it to critics and users alike. So if you want efficiency, speed, and systematic cleaning, this is definitely for you.
Pros and Cons of the Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac XL
- Silent operation
- Cleans the pool quickly
- Easy to set up
- AquaPilot ensures systematic cleaning
- No such Cons.
Our conclusion of the Hayward Pool Vacuum
The Hayward 2025ADC Pool Vac Pool Cleaner, Ultra XL is an amazing pool cleaner. It looks great, works better and its price tag is just as pretty. It allows you to enjoy the best of convenience and speed without having to fork out a fortune to do so. If you calculate what you need to hire a pool cleaner, the long run savings are a bit too obvious. So stop fretting about how badly your current pool cleaning method is and get this nifty pool cleaner today!
- Over 30 years of proven and reliable suction cleaner technology
- Wall climbing capability and pool coverage may be affected by specific pool shapes and surfaces. The cleaner may not climb the wall under certain conditions. Unmatched pool coverage with SmartDrive steering
- Enhanced suction path designed for efficient, faster debris pickup
3 Picked Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaners:Table could not be displayed.
1. Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner
The future of robotic in-ground automatic pool cleaners has arrived. Modern technology has taken a new form and that form is the Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner. It has a stylish to look it and is mean on dirt and grime. So mean, it’s capable of handling bigger debris and more grime over a longer period of time than any other automatic pool cleaners. it’s also so tough and durable that it needs less maintenance and cleaning than other pool cleaners too. Thanks to the people of Polaris, we now have a pool cleaner so fast and efficient, that everyone else will fail in comparison.
The Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner is ahead of all the others in regards to in-ground pool cleaning. No other has the strength, speed or agility of this pool cleaner. The latest technology mixed with aqua dynamic style makes the Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner a thing of beauty.
Specifications Of The Polaris 9300 Sport
- The Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- The product itself weighs about 44 lbs.
- Its power comes from a 110v transformer.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport has a 60 ft. cord.
- Filter cartridges.
- Fitted with deep clean scrubbing brushes.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport has a rear water propulsion system that can clean harder to reach areas and steps.
- Comes with a premium heavy gauge alloy storage/transport caddy for ease of movement.
Pros Of The Polaris 9300 Sport
- Bigger debris can be picked up thanks to its new vacuum technology.
- Less frequency in cleaning messy bags due to a larger storage area.
- Wheels and aqua dynamical design make it very easy for the Polaris 9300 Sport to move and maneuver.
- Improved navigation helps for quick and detailed cleaning.
- Vacuum vortex technology helps the Polaris 9300 Sport pick up larger debris.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport is very sharp and stylish looking to have around your pool, it can almost pass as a decorative piece.
- The Polaris 9300 Sport is slightly heavier to carry than most other automatic pool cleaners (44 lbs) so extra care must be taken when transporting the cleaner in or out of the pool.
- It is a little more expensive than most other pool cleaners, but the Polaris 9300 Sport is well worth the extra money.
If the price for a Polaris 9300 Sport is too expensive for you, rest assure that you will get what you pay for and even more. This product will save its money for you in easy maintenance and stress after only a few times using it. If the Polaris 9300 Sport is too costly to pay for all at one time then just select one of the payment options that you prefer.
Our Conclusion Of The Polaris 9300 Sport
The future of automatic pool cleaners is here, and it is the Polaris 9300 Sport. It has all the characteristics and style to put the other pool cleaners to shame. No other pool cleaner has the technology that the Polaris 9300 Sport does. Maintenance isn’t an issue, because it’s done so seldom you’ll forget the last time you even ran maintenance. Plus, its quick filter release and simple debris removal will never be a hassle again with its easy detachment and disposal feature. After using a Polaris 9300 Sport, you’ll never be able to go back to your old pool cleaner again.
2. Aquabot Turbo T4 Robotic Above-ground Pool Cleaner
With the Aquabot Turbo T4 Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner, you will never have to worry about your kids ever saying they are bored again. That’s because this robot pool cleaner is perfected from top engineers to ensure that it picks up even the tiniest microns. If you could clean your pool within one hour, then there is no reason why your kids should have any excuse not to enjoy a nice summer day. Those who upgraded to this model from the Aquabot Turbo T2 are noticing how much faster their pools are getting clean.
Specifications of the Aquabot Turbo T4RC Robotic Cleaner
- Features: Remote controlled, Quad brush system, Power- washing jets.
- Weight: 38 pounds.
- Dimensions: 21 x 18 x 19 inches.
- Warranty: 4 years or 300 cycles prorated.
Features of the Aquabot Turbo T4
- In automated cleaning mode, it uses a pair of state of the art internal microprocessor-guided drive motors. This system guides it through your pool without missing spots or re-doing cleaned areas.
- It also has a directional clutch.
- For manual cleaning mode, it uses a wireless four-way remote control with pinpoint accuracy that ensures all spots on the pool are thoroughly cleaned.
- Simple to use. Just turn it on and drop in the water. No add-ons or complicated configurations necessary.
- It has a rotating quad brush system along with a unique flex-flap design. This brushes out dirt stuck on the pool surface.
- It uses powerful washing jets to clean out dirt stuck in corners so that they can be cleaned out.
- The pool cleaner has effective inbuilt pump motor that sucks water in at the rate of 5,000 gallons per hour. This water is filtered and dirt, both microscopic and large is trapped and deposited in its internal 19-quart reusable filter bag.
- The filter is very effective, trapping dirt up to two microns large.
- It has a tangle-free power cable that is 75 feet long. It is made of thermoplastic rubber that is both chlorine resistant and buoyant. The cable, power supply, and cleaner are all ETL listed to the premium UL Standards- these are the highest safety ratings in the industry.
- The system uses less energy than the average cleaner. It is estimated that it uses a mere 10 cents per cleaning cycle, although this is dependent on your area’s energy charges.
- Its operation and the quality material used in its construction ensure that it is very durable.
- It is easily customizable, depending on your own requirements and preferences.
- It is very silent when operating; giving you peace of mind as it quietly works its way around your pool.
Who should buy the Aquabot Turbo T4 Pool Cleaner?
This amazing piece of technology is for prudent perfectionist. It thoroughly scrubs every square inch of your pool and cleans out every corner and cranny it has. If you are not satisfied, grab the remote and show it where to redo, just to be sure!
Pros and Cons of the Aquabot T4
- Silent operation.
- Fully programmable with advanced navigation technology.
- Effective cleaning action.
- Pros N.O 4
- Very fast.
- Very energy efficient.
- Its filter circulation helps distribute heat and chemicals in the pool.
- Versatile: works on any kind of pool shape.
- Easy to set up and use.
- There are no Complains at all.
Our conclusion of the Aquabot Turbo T4 Robotic Cleaner
The Aquabot Turbo Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner has gone where no pool cleaner has trod. Not only does it clean thoroughly, efficiently, cost effectively and quickly, it also gives you more control over what it does. There is nothing like the peace of mind knowing that you will always have a clean pool to swim in.
3. Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic Pool Cleaner
With Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner, you will only have to do a one-time investment and you won’t have to purchase the additional attachments because this Aquabot comes with it all. Don’t waste your time fooling around with cheap products that only last a few months. You won’t have to worry about this bot breaking down in the future because its well-engineered engine is built to last. Stop cheating yourself, and purchase off the top shelf because this will be your first and last automatic robot pool cleaner you will need to buy.
Specifications of the Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Features: Power-washing jets, a Quad brush system
- Includes: Large re-usable filter
- Weight: 37 pounds.
- Dimensions: 21 x 18 x 19 inches.
- Warranty: 4 year or 300 cycles prorated
Features of the Aquabot TurboT2 Cleaner
- Cleans pools of any shape that are up to 50 feet long in size.
- Uses advanced microprocessor technology to guide the pool cleaner efficiently and quickly around your pool.
- It is very fast; it cleans your pool within a record 1 hour!
- It features a quad brush system that works with a unique flex-flap design.
- These two features clean your waterline and scrub the dirt off your pool surface very thoroughly.
- It also has patented power washing jets that flush out the dirt from corners and crevices that the quad brush can’t reach. Dirt is not safe!
- The pool cleaner comes with a built-in motor pump that filters your water at the rate of 5,000 gallons per hour.
- The filter is very thorough, cleaning out micro-organisms and fine particles of up to 2 microns large. It also traps larger debris with equal efficiency.
- The dirt is all deposited in its convenient 19-quart reusable filter bag that is located inside the pool cleaner.
- The cleaner, power supply, and pool cleaner’s cord are all ETL listed as being UL standard compliant. What’s more, the 61 feet long power supply cable is also tangle free, self-buoyant and is made of very sturdy thermoplastic rubber that is chlorine resistant.
- It is very easy to customize. You can create your own unique cleaning cycle for up to 7 hours, depending on your needs and preferences.
- You can also use the automated mode with its pre-set auto-control mode for hassle-free cleaning if you do not want the headache of calibrating.
- The motor unit is efficiently designed to be durable and handle the rigors of your pool with ease.
- It is very energy efficient; depending on your energy costs you can use as little as 10 cents for one cleaning cycle.
Who should buy the Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner?
This is only for the prudent buyer. It is for the buyer who realizes that their initial purchase MAY seem large, but it actually IS NOT in the long run. The convenience, savings, and efficiency it offers can only be seen with the prudent eye!
Pros and Cons of the Aquabot T2 In-ground Robot Pool Cleaner
- Energy efficient
- Easy to use
- Automatic operation
- Customizable cleaning
- Very efficient and thorough cleaning
- It circulates water reducing the use of chemicals and heating
- Some may argue that it is a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Our conclusion of the Aquabot Turbo T2 In-ground Pool Cleaner
It has ridiculously low running costs, amazingly high efficiency and skyrocketing satisfaction rates! Need I say more? This pool cleaner is worth its purchase price and more. Don’t buy a cheap money hole, get the solid Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner today!
Why should I go for an Automatic Pool Cleaner?
Pool owners love the time spent swimming but hate cleaning the pool, so some use automatic pool cleaners to do the job for them. Some people may think of pool cleaning as therapeutic, but most people certainly don’t look forward to the task. Hiring someone to clean it is one option, but finding someone trustworthy for less than an arm and a leg is difficult. The newer robotic pool cleaners are easier on the pocket than some of the older models, and it has offers operation that is hassle-free.
The newest type of automatic pool cleaner can do the job even better than you can. The companies that manufacture this unit will even give you a demonstration in your own pool, to show the precision, power, and cost-effectiveness. An automatic pool cleaner can give you peace of mind, and it can do it without burning a hole in your pocket. You can have a sparkling, crystal clear pool without spending too much time on it.
If your favorite job is not cleaning, and you already cleaned the house, you may not have the inclination or the energy to attack the pool next. If you spend too much time cleaning your pool, it may become more of a job than an asset to your home. An automatic pool cleaner can allow you to spend more time enjoying your pool, and less time cleaning it.
Automatic pool cleaners ensure that you will have time with your friends or family, or to lay around after your work week is over. They are quite simple to use, as well – just plug them in and toss the unit into the pool, and it will do the rest. Physical activity is much more rewarding when you’re swimming laps and not cleaning the sides of your pool.
Putting in a pool can be an expensive project, and you may not want to invest a lot more in an automatic cleaner, so you’ll want one that can keep your pool clean without draining your wallet at the same time. Automatic cleaners will allow you to spend a lot more time relaxing with your family or friends around a clean and appealing pool.
An automatic pool cleaner can save you time as well as money. They will clean sand, debris, leaves, and dirt from the floor and water of your pool. When you know how to use them, they’ll make having a pool a lot more fun and a lot less work.
Visit your local pool supply store to talk to the experts about what type and size of automatic pool cleaner may be the best for your pool. Be sure you let them know about your pool – the depth, dimensions and filtration system.
Have an electrician install a ground fault circuit interrupt outlet for your cleaner, in your pool area, if you don’t already have one. Select the right size cleaner for your pool, and arrange to have it installed and demonstrated for you. Once you’re used to automatic pool cleaners, you will never go back to manually cleaning your pool again.
How to Select the Best Pool Cleaner among so many others?
Pools look pristine and alluring when they are especially devoid of any unwanted floating materials on it. So to keep it that way, we make use of pool cleaners.
Pool cleaners refer to the tools and appliance used to either aid in cleaning the pool or clean the pool on their own. They are basically of two types. The manual pool cleaner and the automatic pool cleaner are very handy in making sure that the pool is free of the clutter that floats above or on the water. The normal tools associated with manual pool cleaners are the leaf rakes and nets. You can probably find these in almost all tool sheds with swimming pools.
Although there are automatic pool cleaners, such as the Polaris 360 pool cleaner, the manual pool cleaners should always be present. This is to make sure that if anything happens to the automatic pool cleaner which requires external power to operate, the manual pool cleaner can still be used to clean the pool.
The automatic pool cleaner is usually powered by the house electrical line but they can also be battery operated depending on the model of pool cleaner that you have. One slight setback to the automatic pool cleaner is the complexity of the installation that it may sometimes require. Often with difficult installation procedures, there might be a need to contact local electrician or handyman to do this job. There are, however, other designs as well that feature DIY property which either the kit does not require any installation at all or the installation process is very easy and basic that you can do it on your own.
The difference between the manual and the automatic pool cleaner is quite evident. Aside from the fact that the manual pool cleaner is cheaper and more affordable than the automatic model, they also require human effort while the automatic does not.